Sunday, November 04, 2007

Second Life my Other Life



I have also been in Second Life one year now. I have met a lot of friends and have been able to express my skills in a better way than in real life. Giving lectures in Environment issues, having Islamic lessons and praying in a mosque 3-5 times nearly every day, meeting committed people and discussing suitable agendas. I'm opening up this string now to be able to discuss with English speaking people in form of commentaries because I have mentioned this address in my profile in Second Life

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gösta Lindborg said...

Det är en bra idè att blogga på engelska, man når ju så många fler.
Intessant bild.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Muhammed Yussif said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Gösta Lindborg said...

Trevlig blogg, men nu är det snart dags för ett nytt inlägg tycker jag.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Nergiz Kern said...

As-salamu alaikum an Hi

Thanks for your talk and the prayer in SL today.

I'd be interested in any events taking place in SL regarding environmental issues. I'm an English teacher who has just started teaching online and always look for real learning opportunities.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home